If your Radeon software won’t launch and says “Radeon software and driver versions do not match,” you’re not the only one who has encountered problems with your Radeon software and drivers. When you install the most recent AMD graphics driver, this warning message occurs. The good news is that you can quickly fix it with our step-by-step instructions.
Furthermore, the issue typically arises following an AMD driver software update. This typically means that you’re using an outdated driver with a newer version of AMD software.
When you install the most recent driver from the website, Windows reinstalls the previous version, making Windows appear to be the most recent. This causes the error to appear on the screen. Simply said, it’s a conflict between drivers that Windows and you installed.
The message “Radeon Software and Driver versions do not match” appears. After updating to the most recent version, kindly try again.
When you install an updated AMD graphics driver, this problem displays
The statement makes it clear why the Radeon settings are problematic, and the driver does not address the issue. It displays a discrepancy between the graphics settings and the AMD Radeon graphics card driver version.
The “Radeon software and driver versions do not match” problem has been fixed by the following methods for other users. You might not even be required to use all of our troubleshooting techniques. If the first method immediately helps you, you might not need to try the others.
Try these solutions
The solutions listed below have assisted other users in fixing the “Radeon software and driver versions do not match” issue. Work your way down the list until you discovers the one that works for you; you might not need to try them all.
Solution 1: Upgrade the Radeon Settings software
The driver version doesn’t match your program, which is the primary reason of this error message (not updated to the latest version). To fix this problem, first uninstall the existing application, then download and install the new AMD Radeon Settings Lite from the Windows Store:
1. To open the Run box on your keyboard, hit Windows + R.
2. Enter appwiz.cpl after typing it.
3. Uninstall can be chosen by right-clicking AMD Software in the list.
4. To continue, press Yes button.
5. Look for AMD Radeon Settings Lite on the Windows Store.
6. Download the program.
7. After installation, restart your computer to apply the changes.
Solution 2: Modify the registry’s driver version
It’s possible that the driver installed and the driver version listed in the AMD software Registry is different. Consequently, updating the driver version there to the most recent driver version is an additional alternative. This is how:
1. Type dxdiag into the search bar and click dxdiag.
2. Choose the Display tab (if you’re utilizing multiple monitors, there can be more than one tab).
3. Write down the Version in your notebook or similar device under the Drivers section (on the right).
4. Type regedit into the search box and click Registry Editor.
5. To give administrative authorization to make changes, click yes.
6. Search HKEY LOCAL MACHINESOFTWAREAMDCN there.
7. Double-click DriverVersion and enter the step 3 version value in the box.
8. To save the changes, click OK.
9. Restart your computer and see whether the “Radeon software and driver versions do not match” error is no longer there.
Solution 3: Use Driver Easy to update your device drivers.
The error “Radeon software and driver versions do not match” and other driver-related issues can all be resolved quickly.
Driver Easy will automatically identify your system, locate the appropriate drivers for your graphics card and Windows version, download and correctly install them. The Radeon software is not required to keep your graphics driver current.
1. Download and set up Driver Easy first
2. Launch Driver Easy and select Scan Now. Driver Easy will then do a scan of your computer to identify any malfunctioning drivers.
3. To automatically download the most recent version of the AMD graphics driver, click the Update icon next to it. Afterward, you may manually install it (you can do this with the FREE version).
Alternately, you can select Update All to have all of your system’s outdated or missing drivers automatically downloaded and installed. (The Pro version, which includes full support and a 30-day money-back guarantee, is required for this.) When you select Update All, you’ll be asked to update.)
4. To make the changes effective, restart your computer after the driver has been updated.
You now have three solutions to the problem “Radeon software and driver versions do not match.” If, however, the issue continues, you can contact our knowledgeable support staff (Pro users first), who will get back to you straight immediately and resolve your issues within one or two working days.
Why isn’t the software for my AMD Radeon updating?
Always download drivers and install them manually if AMD Radeon Settings doesn’t indicate a fresh update or if you just dislike using this program. Just go to AMD’s Driver Support website, choose your graphics card, and download drivers. Drivers should be installed properly, just like any other software.
How can my AMD driver be rerolled?
If a device stops working after a driver update and you wish to revert to an earlier version, open Device Manager, right-click your AMD Radeon graphics, and choose Properties. To revert to the previously installed driver, select the Driver tab and click Roll Back Driver.
Also Read:- Bhojpuri Sexy Video
Do the software for AMD Radeon is it updated automatically?
For optimal performance and functionality, Radeon graphics cards require the most recent AMD drivers. The AMD Radeon update tool, automated updates, or manual updates are all options for Radeon cards.
It could take a lot of effort to attempt to download and install fresh AMD Radeon drivers on your own. It serves no purpose to open a variety of driver files each time you turn on your computer.
The most recent versions of AMD’s graphics drivers are intended to be used with the Radeon Settings Utility, which can be found on the Microsoft shop in a new iteration. The AMD Radeon Software program is available for download from the Windows Store if the aforementioned troubleshooting techniques are unsuccessful in helping you resolve the issue.