How to View Gram Panchayat Land Map Online – How to see the map of Gram Panchayat: Map is asked for in many government schemes. Earlier we used to go to the revenue department office for the map and get the map by applying in the prescribed format. But now this facility has become online. You can see the map of your Gram Panchayat online through your mobile or computer sitting at home. But most of people are not aware of it.
To see the map of Gram Panchayat, one has to follow the prescribed procedure by opening the land map website. But many people do not know the process of viewing the map, due to which they are not able to take advantage of it. So here we are giving step-by-step complete information about how to see the map of Gram Panchayat. You read it carefully. So let’s get started.
Also Read:- How To See Village Land Map?
How to see the map of Gram Panchayat?
- To see the map of Gram Panchayat, first of all, open the website of the land map of your state.
- Now a search box will appear on the left side. In that select the name of your district.
- Then select your Tehsil name.
- Select your RI region.
- Select your village name.
- Once the map is opened on the screen, you can see the map of Gram Panchayat.
- You can also check the land map details by selecting the Khasra number of your land.
Above we have told you the steps by which you will be able to see the map of Gram Panchayat. Let us now tell you the information about seeing the map of anyone state through a screenshot. So that you can understand better the process of viewing the map. So let’s get started.
Also Read:- Bhulekh Gujarat Online 7/12 record of land or Khasra Khatauni
Process of viewing the map
- Step-1 First of all open any internet web browser on your mobile or computer. After this, type and enter the web address bhunaksha.cg.nic.in. This is the land map website of Chhattisgarh. You will also find the other state’s land map website link below.
- Step-2 After opening the website of the land map, a search box will appear on the left side. In this, first of all select your district name, tehsil name, RI area name and village name.
- Step-3 As soon as you select the details, the map will open on the screen. Here you can see the map of your Gram Panchayat. Here you will see the map of any one village of your Gram Panchayat. Similarly, you can also extract the map of another village.
Step by step information about how to see the map of Gram Panchayat is explained here in a very easy way. Now any person will be able to get the map of his panchayat online sitting at home. If you face any kind of problem in this or you have any question related to the map, then you can ask in the comment box below. We will reply you very soon.
The information to see the map of Gram Panchayat is very useful for all the people. So please share this information in whatsapp group and facebook. On this website we provide complete information related to land map.